Saturday, August 27, 2016

I am finally back to blogging. After having my former blog disappear and not being able to retrieve it I was frustrated to say the least!!  I have made the commitment to get back to blogging and I could not be more excited.

The last year has been a blur. I had major surgery (thoracotomy) in February for a paralyzed diaphragam and phrenic nerve.  It was not successful and has to be redone on September 6th.  I will be out of work for six to eight weeks.  I cannot wait until it is over.

I am enjoying apartment living and have made some very good friends where I am living.  I hope that you will join me as I work, recuperate, travel and play.


XOXO

Her Preppiness

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you're back! I always looked forward to reading your blog! Hope you're recovering well and taking care of yourself. Retail therapy always helps! ;)

    ReplyDelete