Sunday, September 18, 2016

Pain Management

My recovery has been going much better this time around than it did in February.  I had a thoracotomy which is very painful. However, I am allergic to narcotics.  It is very difficult to recover from this type of surgery without narcotics.  I am blessed that my Dr's found some alternatives for me which seem to be doing the trick. It  is very important to discuss pain management with your
Doctor prior to surgery. That way your treatment plan will be in place as soon as you wake up in the recovery room.

How do you handle pain?

4 comments:

  1. I just had surgery, too. I ended up taking a lot of extra-strength Tylenol. Have you tried that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? I really like your posts. I wander on the internet to find something new or unique. And I see your articles. I decided to linger at your site and read more and more. I hope that you can upload new posts. I will be the first one to read them. Thanks a million
    y8 online for free
    kizi.land
    gogygame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know that there are readers loving to read your posts everyday? So please write and post more. I choose to follow your writing because they bring me what I want. They have knowledge and information. I will support you a lot. Thanks
    free game online
    jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete
  4. jogos io 2019
    friv Games play
    2player for free
    This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...

    ReplyDelete