Tuesday, February 7, 2017

I have not blogged regularly in a long time.  I hope to get back to it on a regular basis because I miss it. I miss the readers and the friendships that I made blogging.  I realize that I need to get back in the groove. It helps me and fulfills me.  Blogging puts me in a happy place-with people who have similar interests.  I miss the preppy side of my life and the preppy people in it.

I am happy in my current life and have met many new friends in my apartment building. However they are not part of the preppy world that I was used too.  So here's to blogging on a regular basis. Do you feel that blogging connects you to a world that is not part of your day to day life??

2 comments:

  1. I have not posted on my blog in ages. I also miss the preppy world. I look forward to more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to find Your Preppiness, again. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete