Friday, September 29, 2017

Disgust

This post has been a long time in the making . It took me a few weeks to be able to find the words for how I feel.

I am totally repulsed by our President. I was never a liberal.  However each day that I hear about President Trump and his unpresidential behavior I become more liberal.

I do believe that athletes should stand for the National Anthrm. However I don@t approve of our President referring to them as SOB’s.  It is unpresidential. He thoroughly lacks or does not want to understand the Constitution.  People have a right to protest whether we agree or not. I also have a problem with the way that the President has handled the emergency in Puerto Rico. These people are American citizens and deserve all of the help that we can give them.

How do you feel about these things?

3 comments:

  1. You know what? I really like your posts. I wander on the internet to find something new or unique. And I see your articles. I decided to linger at your site and read more and more. I hope that you can upload new posts. I will be the first one to read them. Thanks a million
    y8 online for free
    kizi.land
    gogygame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.
    free game online
    jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!
    jogos io 2019
    friv Games play
    2player for free

    ReplyDelete